M.I.A

Hey Ya'll!

So I know I have been M.I.A. lately. There is been a million things going on. The regular everyday stuff (mom, teacher, wife, cook, maid etc.) and then fighting a nasty viral infection and then a kidney stone. Lucky me =)

Anyways, now that I am all better I hope that I can commit to posting more on the blog.

So, here is some of what I have been up to:

(I know this is a little late, but better late than never right?)

One of the craftivities we did the first week of school was to write and reflect about our first day.
 
 
 
 
You can grab this freebie from "Classroom Freebies" Blog. Check them out
 
I purchased this Superhero Unit from Katie King. My students LOVED it. I was so proud of them for learning new vocabulary words like the word "stealthy". They were able to impress our superintendent when he came to visit. One of my sweet kiddo's asked him if he knew what word stealthy means. Kids say the darndest things don't they? =)
 
 
 You can get a copy of the Superhero Student back to School unit here.
 
During that first week when I am going over procedures and expectations I always read the story, "The Recess Queen"
You can get this super cute unit from Michelle Hudgeons here.


So yeah. I just blogged about what I did in September and here it is October 26th. My news years resolution will defiantly be to keep up with my blogging better than I have.

So many fun things have happened recently, and I hope to share with you soon.

To all my teacher friends I hope your school year as started off wonderfully.


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment