Better Late Than Never....Classroom Reveal

So this has been a super busy week with happy students (and teachers), long hours, and no extra time. I have been meaning to do a post to reveal my classroom but haven't had one spare moment this week.

So...without further ado

My 2014-2015 Classroom
(it's always a work in progress)
 
 
                                                        I can statements!
 
We start every morning off by saying this quote by Rita Pierson. I love it. Some of my sweet kiddo's even had it memorized by today. They simply amaze  me! I have the sweetest little bunch this year.
 
 
 
 
Computer Center
 
 
 
Reading Center & AR Boards. (Inspired by Amy Lemons)
 
 
Writing Center
 
 
Collaborative Table (Extra Writing Table =)
 
 
And just in case my students may need a moment to "cool down"
 
Hope you enjoyed my classroom reveal. Now this exhausted teacher is going to hit the hay.
 
 
Happy First Week Everyone
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment